The Real Action Marker GLOCK 17 Gen 5 T4E in caliber .43 belongs to the latest generation of high-end training and marking weapons, which are used by and by the military for training purposes.
The GLOCK 17 Gen 5 T4E Real Action Marker is the first GLOCK pistol available on the market with original markings in .43 paintball. The Real Action Marker is powered by a 12g Co2 capsule that is easily accessible.
The very high quality RAM GLOCK 17 Gen 5 T4E is equipped with a pneumatic blow-back system . Both rubberballs (rubber bullets) and chalk balls (markers) with an unbelievable power of up to 5.0 joules as well as pepper balls for self-defense can be fired.
As a backup marker or in pistol-only mode with MagFed paintball , the GLOCK 17 Gen5 T4E impresses with its optimized system that meets the requirements of ambitious players in all points.
Precise dimensions therefore ensure that the GLOCK 17 Gen5 T4E lies firmly in the hand as usual.
The GLOCK 17 Gen 5 T4E is supplied with an 8 round magazine.
- First licensed GLOCK T4E marker in .43 caliber paintball
- Ideal for MagFed paintball and civil training purposes
- CNC-milled slide made of high-strength aluminum AW 7075
- strong realistic blowback
- Polymer grip with optional lanyard hole
- Slide catch lever on both sides, reversible magazine release button
- Trigger blade safety
- 8-shot magazine with tool-free piercing of the 12g Co2 capsule
- Quick Piercing Magazine, which pierces the inserted Co2 capsule with a light tap on the underside of the magazine when needed, available as an accessory
- Compatible with original GLOCK sights, GLOCK holsters and many add-on parts from the aftermarket
- Made in Germany
|Magazine / drum capacity
|Energy level (E₀)
|Shot capacity with one Co2 capsule
||1 x 12 g CO₂
||Safe / Semi Auto (single fire)
||Trigger blade safety